Blog Post#5
1) How did you pitch go?
2) How are you with regard to your milestones and timeline?
3) What did you accomplish this week?
4) What do you need to accomplish next week?
The pitch went better than I thought because I'm very passionate about my topic and so it was easy for me to talk about my project; but there's a lot to say about the subject I chose and what I'm doing for my project so it was hard to squeeze it all in one minute. I have never been very good with memorizing something word by word; but I improvised well and talked about the same points that I'm supposed to memorise in a different way than what's written. The milestones I'm facing is like how we have to do the blog post assignemnts, proposal, and the pitch for example and we also have to work on the project itself so I feel like it's consuming the time I had to work on what I wrote that I was going to work on on the timeline. This week I came up with the advice I'm using for the user and Im going to add them in the code and come up with the code that I need to use for it. I came up for the code I will use for the advice depending on the answer. I still need to know how to code how the questions are going to change depending on the user's answer. I'm not very far from my goals on the timeline.
2) How are you with regard to your milestones and timeline?
3) What did you accomplish this week?
4) What do you need to accomplish next week?
The pitch went better than I thought because I'm very passionate about my topic and so it was easy for me to talk about my project; but there's a lot to say about the subject I chose and what I'm doing for my project so it was hard to squeeze it all in one minute. I have never been very good with memorizing something word by word; but I improvised well and talked about the same points that I'm supposed to memorise in a different way than what's written. The milestones I'm facing is like how we have to do the blog post assignemnts, proposal, and the pitch for example and we also have to work on the project itself so I feel like it's consuming the time I had to work on what I wrote that I was going to work on on the timeline. This week I came up with the advice I'm using for the user and Im going to add them in the code and come up with the code that I need to use for it. I came up for the code I will use for the advice depending on the answer. I still need to know how to code how the questions are going to change depending on the user's answer. I'm not very far from my goals on the timeline.
Comments
Post a Comment