Blog post #6

1) How are you with regard to your milestones and timeline?
2) What did you accomplish this week?
3) What did you accomplish this week?
4) What do you need to accomplish next week

This week I'm falling a bit behind schedule because Ramadan started and it's a lot harder to work with the same paste that I'm supposed to work with. It is also a lot harder to focus on what I need to do because of the hunger and the dehydration. And after Iftar there are family gathering that are hard to get out of. During the day it is hard to stay up from 8 am till 7 pm without eating or drinking any single thing and also finishing loads of school work The milestones I'm facing is like how we have to do the blog post assignemnts, proposal, and the pitch for example and we also have to work on the project itself so I feel like it's consuming the time I had to work on what I wrote that I was going to work on on the timeline. This week I came up with the advice I'm using for the user and Im going to add them in the code and come up with the code that I need to use for it. I came up for the code I will use for the advice depending on the answer. I did find out how to code how the questions are going to change depending on the user's answer last class;  and supposedly this was the hardest step. Now  I need to put everything together and see if it works together. I'm not extremely far from my goals on the timeline but I'm a bit behind. 

Comments