Blog Post #2
What are the challenges I faced when creating the proposal?
Why is my topic important to me?
Please list specific technical details about your project.
What do I have to accomplish in the coming week to meet the deadlines I've set for myself?
Why is my topic important to me?
Please list specific technical details about your project.
What do I have to accomplish in the coming week to meet the deadlines I've set for myself?
The challenges I faced while creating the proposal was the Audience part and the timeline. This topic is important to me because: Imagine a girl not being able to live her life the way she wants to just because she’s a girl. How you feel like if you can do what you want to do? What if you were judged based on the tiniest actions you make? I want to be representing and discussing a solution for an issue that I actually care about. I want to help each and every individual going through that issue and I would take action if I had a chance and if I'm capable of doing it. I chose the topic Women's rights because it's a common issue in Egypt (or in the middle east as a whole), and no one tries to take action and change that. I'm a girl and whenever I ask a question like why can't I do this or why can't I do that; people would answer me by saying "Because you're a girl". This sentence disgusts me, people never have an actual real reason for something I can't do. The only technical details about my project is that I'm using python and it is going to be created in IDE in the terminal. I have to do a lot of research on python and on psychological matters about women's rights.
Comments
Post a Comment