Blog Post #1

1) What generally is your topic?
2) What kind of program are you writing?
3) What are the challenges you anticipate?
4) What are the milestones you are considering for the project?

I thought a lot about my topic for the CS50 final project, and I put in alot of concideration because I want to be representing and discussing a solution for an issue that I actually care about. I want to help each and every individual going through that issue and I would take action if I had a chance and if I'm capable of doing it.  I chose the topic Women's rights because it's a common issue in Egypt (or in the middle east as a whole), and no one tries to take action and change that. I'm a girl and whenever I ask a question like why can't I do this or why can't I do that; people would answer me by saying "Because you're a girl". This sentence disgusts me, people never have an actual real reason for something I can't do. Im gonna use the language python for my program. My challenges are going to be learning more coding in pythong since I don't know a lot about it, another challenge would be convincing people who are against women's right that they're in the wrong direction.  The milestones I'm considering for the project are bulding up my code in the best way I can, using my time wisely, time management, and convince people the message I want to convey which is trying to help fight for women's rights.

Comments