Blog #3

1) What have you accomplished this week?
2) What do you need to accomplish over the weekend?
3) How close to the target you are.
This week I did a lot of research on what is actually happening in Egypt on the subject women's rights. For example the past few weeks people have been kidnapping girls ( young girls and older girls) they rape them, kill them , take their organs, and then sell these organs. This is a serious tragic story; I mean how sick does it feel like knowing that while you're sitting at home not feeling any danger around you, that this happens meanwhile. These girls' parents would probably not be able to sleep at night ever again and won't let their children out of sight. So after I researched on my topic, I came up with a few situations to put in my questionnaire and I also came up with some advice for these situations. I also started searching up how to use python for this sort of program and looked at some codes. This weekend I need to finish researching for my code and finish up the questions and advice for the questionnaire. I'm almost like 75-80% close to the target. I'm going to start my coding over the weekend and search for some professional advice for the situations I have come up with. 

Comments